8.05.2009

You never know until you look

This summer's been flying by. Such a whirlwind! I've been so busy trying to keep in mind everything to get done for my business; I've had a few long days.

Today my friend Geoff stopped over to help me figure out how I can get a phone to my upstairs office. We ended up outside, looking at the back of the house. Geoff (lucky guy) had never seen my backyard. I've mentioned it before, but my backyard is a complete conundrum for me. I don't know what to do with it. It's like a committee of landscape architects had a mental meltdown there.

So, anyway, we are looking up at the two apple trees in the backyard. Hovering under the shadow of the large apple tree and crowded out by second apple tree, there is a scrawny-looking thing. I'd never looked too closely at this one before, but today my eyes drift upward and I find myself thinking, "Those apples sure are funny shaped." Yep, you guessed it. It turns out it's a pear tree. Here's the photographic proof:


I felt less stress and pressure after seeing the pears. It was an unexpected little surprise. The LORD has been so good to me and this was my reminder for today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment