8.10.2012

Mini libraries

Here's an idea I'm absolutely in love with. It's called Little Free Library. This movement started in Wisconsin. People all over the nation have built these little bookhouses and filled them with books. You can take a book or leave a book. In my own hometown, I've spotted three of them, but according to the map, there are a few more!

You can download instructions on how to build your own, or even order a kit. I would love to have one, so maybe I'll see if I can get my sister to help me craft it. In the meantime, I've visited one and put a few books inside. Everyone needs a little Nick Hornby, right?


2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love it. I would have so much fun stocking one with my favorite books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! I shall have look for them!

    ReplyDelete