9.27.2010

New directions

Ahh, life. Every time I think I have you figured out, you throw me a sinking curve ball.

I've written before about how much I love school supply shopping and I'm kind of excited to say that I actually have a real reason to indulge. I'm teaching literature and composition to fifth through eighth graders this school year. It's a part-time position which feels a lot like full-time right now. (I'd like to introduce the lack of posts on this blog as evidence, your honor.) The last several weeks have been filled with lesson planning, apprehension, butterflies, and brainstorming. I'm balancing my business with this new venture, so I never have a dull (or free!) moment.

1 comment:

  1. Would that be "sinking" curve ball or "stinking" curve ball? : ) Either way, I bet you'll hit it out of the park!

    ReplyDelete