7.26.2009

Is anyone with me on this?

Confession time: I hate John Tesh's radio show. It bothers me that he uses the phrase "intelligence for life." It's not like he's advancing new theories or producing great works of literature! Most of what he shares is trivia or common sense.

Want to know what put me over the edge? About two months ago, I heard him talk about great tips to getting job interviews. The first one was to proofread your resume because typos turn employers away. Really? You think?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jill,

    I bumped into your blog via Jenn Ohlmann's...and I have to say that I am 110% with you on this! How is this man still in radio? His entire show is filled with strangely outdated medical studies and sub par advice (like checking your resume for typos).

    The second I hear that cheesetastic piano music playing followed by 'Intelligence for Your Life', I'm on that station dial faster than a hobo on a hot dog!

    ~Bethany Wuerch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Beth! It's good to know that I'm not alone! I'll look some place else for "Intelligence for my life!" :)

    ReplyDelete